Dear AYSP families,
We had a couple questions regarding the information sent on Monday:
– All children/students/youth 18 and under are free and will not need a ticket. If you are a college student and 18 you can attend for free.
– If you would prefer not to purchase a ticket online:
Tickets may be purchased by calling (877) 664-8661 or 925-5858. Tickets are sold at UNM Ticket Offices at the UNM Bookstore, located at Central and Cornell and the Lobo Ticket Office, at the northwest corner of University and Avenida César Chávez.
Bookstore location hours are Tuesday through Friday, 10am to 6pm and Saturday from Noon until 4:00pm. Lobo Ticket Office location hours are 8:30am to 5pm Monday through Friday.
– Please note: Popejoy will not accept any home printed tickets. When purchasing your tickets online, you will need to present the ticket on your smart phone.
REGARDING STUDENT ID
– If your student does not have a student ID, you can accompany your child to the loading dock area to present your ID when they check in.
REGARDING PCR TESTS
– Popejoy Hall will NOT accept in-home rapid test results.
– PCR testing can detect the virus within days of infection, even those who have no symptoms. Turnaround time is longer, generally in the 2-3 day range but results can be in as little as 24 hours.
– General sites to help you find a testing center closest to your home or with your medical insurance providers:
– You can also google: “Free PCR Testing Locations in Albuquerque”